Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rosetta Stone Log # 2 - Reviewing family names

I shot through another chunk of Rosetta Stone, and I'm now past the farthest I have ever gotten in this program. I'm into Unit 2 or Level one, and it's still all review of everything I know. They are reviewing family names like "Father & Mother". I wasn't familiar with some variant names for daughter and son, other than that it was about an hour of more review. I wish it was possible to turn off the Hirigana character learning. I'm pretty much front to back fluent with Hirigana. Katakana I'm at about 95%, with the very odd occasion I mix one of the characters up. Kanji... I don't even want to talk about kanji. Anyways, here is my current report.


1 comment:

Kiran Iluri said...

Attractive piece of information, let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Baby Girl Names